Friday 25 May 2007

Motel boss's hell after Gillard attack, The Australian, 25 May, 2007. Page One. Picture Alan Pryke.






Motel boss's hell after Gillard attack: [2 All-round First Edition]

John Stapleton, Cath HartThe Australian [Canberra, A.C.T] 25 May 2007: 1.
Show highlighting
"It is not how I operate as a person," Ms [JOANN Doolan] said. "We are good people. I need my side of the story to be put, otherwise people would believe what they read. It has been at huge cost to me. I am not the sort of person I have been portrayed as. I am not going to sack you if you sneeze."
"There is a human cost to this story," Mr Hockey said, adding that he would "not pass judgments" on the agreements until the Office of Workplace Services provided him with more details.
Ms [Nerida Corby] said staff had been upset and protective of the Doolans, concerned at the distress the controversy was causing them. "It is not just them affected," she said. "If they don't get the business we don't get the jobs."

No comments:

Post a Comment