Monday 17 September 2007

Howard on home turf, but there's still double trouble, The Australian, 17 September, 2007. Additional Reporting. Page One.

Howard on home turf, but there's still double trouble: [6 NSW Country Edition]

Show highlighting
"My position was outlined last week, and you know me, it hasn't changed," he said. "All elections are tough, and I have been saying all year this one will be the toughest. But I believe the Coalition can win the election. I believe when people focus on the substance we have delivered ... they will decide in ourfavour."
She said she confirmed her invitation to the fete five weeks ago and dismissed suggestions Mr [JOHN Howard] had hijacked her outing by arriving at the fete an hour earlier. "I am invited often to the same things the PM's invited to ... certainly things that are onthe weekends, so that's not unusual," Ms McKew told reporters.
She said she was not "aggressively campaigning" yesterday, but her recognition rate was "fairly high".

No comments:

Post a Comment