Monday 18 February 2008

Mum-to-be delivers the goods for Tropfest judges, The Australian, 18 February, 2008.

Mum-to-be delivers the goods for Tropfest judges: [3 All-round Metro Edition]

Michael Bodey, John StapletonThe Australian [Canberra, A.C.T] 18 Feb 2008: 3.
Show highlighting
"I've always been here at Tropfest in the audience, but this is my first time I've made an entry," she said.
The film, described as a little love story, was inspired by [MICHELLE Lehman]'s childhood and her memory of chasing a boy around theschoolyard. "He never wanted to marry me ... I'm glad about that now," she said.
[John Polson]'s creation continues to grow with the addition of the Tropfest Junior short film festival this year and a couple of international entries among the crowd's favourites, including the gross comedy from Japan, Scab, which won two awards including the popular Tropicana Cafe award.

No comments:

Post a Comment