Monday 28 April 2008

Star fights drug charge: 'My drink was spiked', The Australian, 28 April, 2008.




Star fights drug charge: `My drink was spiked'

Stapleton, JohnThe Australian [Canberra, A.C.T] 28 Apr 2008: 3.
Show highlighting
"I will strongly, strongly fight these charges to the end," he told Seven News last night. "I have never used it and I don't use it."
"The predicament he is currently facing is totally out of character for him," Mr [Anthony Fitzgerald] said. "[Todd McKenney] has the network's full support at this difficult time and we will not make any judgment until all the facts have been presented."
"I've never met anyone as giving or generous with his time as Todd," she said. "He is affiliated with so many charities. This is not what he does. He stays away from bad behaviour. He is just a great guy. He is squeaky clean."

No comments:

Post a Comment