Monday 23 March 2009

Einfeld airs his regrets on TV program, The Australian, 23 March, 2009.

Einfeld airs his regrets on TV program

Stapleton, JohnThe Australian [Canberra, A.C.T] 23 Mar 2009: 3.
Show highlighting
During the program [MARCUS Einfeld], the recipient of an Order of Australia who was once labelled a "national living treasure", says he believes Australians are "pretty good at forgiving people who come clean".
"It's probably more shameful than the driving," Einfeld says. "[Teresa Brennan] was a friend of mine. She was a wonderful person and for me to use her name is more hurtful than anything else."
"I'm desperately sorry for what I did," he says on Four Corners. "I'm sorry to the public at large, because they have been my audience over the years."

No comments:

Post a Comment